Saturday, October 14, 2006

Yay! Graphics!













Explanation:
The orange banners feature Kyoru (Kyo x Tohru) from Fruits Basket/Furuba by Natsuki Takaya. As well as the orange icon featuring Kisa who is the cutest girl in the manga. <3

Green icon features Kiyokazu Fujimoto from CLAMP's Kobato.

Green/Pink banner is of Syaoran/Sakura from Cardcaptor Sakura. I don't seem to like CCS as much as I used to... Oh, well. It's one of those classic train scenes (except it's a bus) in which someone chases after someone leaving and blah, blah.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Working on: Harvest Moon: Magical Melody fanfic featuring Leif x Male!Leon (Ray/Male!Jamie).

A 1sentence entry for Lumina/Gray.

And... I'm interested in the 15pairings community at LJ. ^^ HM pairings? Hell yeah.

I've also done part of a chapter for The Piano Plays, The Boy Sketches, my long-lost forgotten first HM fanfic (in-progress) featuring Nami's son x Lumina. I named him Kyo... But I regret it and shoulda named him Kevin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home