Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Green Rival Event (R.I.P Steve Irwin)








To Everyone Who Has MSN:
In commenoration of Steve Irwin, AKA, the Crocodile Hunter, MSN users has put a Turtle icon by their names. Just type up (tot) by your name and it's done.

R.I.P, Steve.

In my own little imaginary HM world, am I the only one to think Blue from MM is suitible as Gray/Claire's son? (Well, Farmer Claire not Bakery like I've been rambling about.) I mean, he is a rancher in MM so living on his mother's farm. Get what I'm saying here?

I can totally imagine Blue being a quiet Mama's boy. He'll always freak out when his mother's up and about doing farm work when she's completely fatigued and is supposed to be resting in bed. *laugh* He's like his father in ways.

Green Rival Event:
Triggered by entering the Bakery (again) on any day except Sunday.

(Gray walks in.)
Claire: Hello, Gray!
Gray: Hey there...
Claire: Is something wrong? You seem sad.
Gray: Well, my grandpa yelled at me again... but I don't feel as bad as last time. Actually, I'm starting to feel more confident and proud of what I do now.
Claire: Really...? That's wonderful, Gray!
Gray: Ah... I wanted to... ask you something.
Claire: What is it? (?)
Gray: Do you like jewelry?
Claire: Eh?
Gray: I've never seen you wear anything... But do you like it?
Claire: (...) Well... I guess a little.
Gray: *music note* I see. Guess a lot of girls do like jewelry, even you.
*sweat drop*
Ah... Did I make you mad?
Claire: No! Don't worry, I'm not mad!
Gray: That's good... I want you to have something.
Claire: Huh? Something for me?
*Gray hands her something*
Claire: A broach...?! Oh, this is so beautiful, Gray! Did you make this?
Gray: *sweat drop* I made this secretly on my own from Grandpa... It's not all that good but it's still a good achievement for me. I want you to have it.
Claire: (!) Oh, are you sure that I can have something? It's really very beautiful...
Gray: I made this for you so you can have it.
Claire: ...In that case, thank you! I'll take good care of it, Gray! How can I ever repay you?
Gray: You don't have to.
Claire: But surely, there's...
Gray: Claire... If you can keep it, it'll make me happy.
Claire: ...Thank you so much!

(If you speak to them after... (I need to do more of these.)
Claire: I still can't believe Gray made this for me... I just have to thank him.
Gray: Hope she likes it.

(Of course she does, idiot!)

And yay~! I got my eBay order of AnWL today~! :)

BGM: Fruits Basket - On the Stage

Dream: In honor of my HM OT3, Gray/Claire/Cliff, I've been thinking this when I trying to sleep. (I'm bored 'cause it takes me a while to really fall asleep.)
Bakery Claire, mind you. And Gray/Claire are married. Also, Jack and Ann are married. Takes place in Winter.

It all started when Cliff came into town... Carter suggested he'd go out into town for once since he's always moping in the church. Eventually, Cliff got out and shivering, he finds the Bakery. Stepping in the warm bakery, he meets Claire. Claire, of course, greets him with a smile and
Cliff started blushing.

"Oh... You're shivering. Are you cold?" Claire asked, concerned.

"It's nothing..." Cliff murmured quietly, biting back another cold shiver.

"How about... some Hot Chocolate? I just added it the menu but not a lot of people have tried it yet except Gray."

"Gray...?" His voice became even quieter.

"Oh yes. Gray's my husband," she blushed, saying the word...
husband. A pain went though his heart sharply. Damn it... He just met her.

"I think I'll have that hot chocolate now," Cliff requested quickly.

"Oh, yes, right away!" Claire ran to the pot, taking out a bar of chocolate along with milk. After a while, she came back with the steaming hot drink.

"Here you go. Enjoy!" Taking a sip, he felt the warmth of the drink flowing in him.

"Thank you. How do much is..."

"Don't worry about it! You're new here and it's cold outside so this is on the house! But only the first time!" She laughed.

And he loved it.


I'm not gonna write the next part in which I think of Gray coming in but... I'll just give you this part:

"Carter?" Cliff asked, entering the dark confessional booth. It was pitch black... except for the small candle nearby, dimly burning.

"Ah... Is something wrong Cliff?" Carter asked behind a table, smiling kindly.

"Carter... When you feel like you've fallen in love with someone, you really fall in love, don't you?" Cliff asked.

"I suppose so. If you feel like someone's your special person, then she probably is."

"Even if the love is wrong?" Carter frowned.

"What do you mean?"

"Will I be punished... if I love a married woman?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home