Thursday, September 21, 2006

A Letter to Idiots

A Letter to Idiots:

Dear Idiots...

Salutations! How are you today? You're asking how my day was? Well, it started out pretty good... I wish it could've been better.

It all started with a regular trip to the forums and that very forum was UNoT. You know what I saw? SPAMMY topics by a n00b and n00bs that were bashing. Yeah, you heard me.

Topic of discussion: The Idiocy of Character-Bashing

One thing I can't stand about bashing is when people bash like a n00b. Damn, bash like a human being. Not a baby who can't spell and type correctly.

As far as I can tell, bashing can start from these:

Appearence
Ex: ZOMG *insert name of some guy/girl* IS SO FUKIN FUGLY!!!!oneoneone11111)
Comments: What has to be the worst and the most common. I've seen this happen to HM characters such as the sweet Gina, Rick, Bob and even Won (who as I've seen is a sweetie after you marry). :( Sad. Just sad.

Rivals
Ex: ZOMG *inserts guy/girl's name here* IS HOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!! *inserts guy/girl's name here* SHOULD JUST DAM FUKJIN DIE!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONE!!!!1111111111111
Comments: -_-

We all have our likes and dislikes. For instance, if I probably say that I dislike Karen, I'll probably get killed. If I say I like Alex/Gina, I'll probably get killed for that too.

Idiots...

Read this message.

If you want to bash, do it like a mature and responsible adult like this...

To tell the truth, I do not particulary like *insert whatever you're talking*. I just don't like how *blah, blah, blah...*

NOT like this:

ZOMG I HATE *insert whatever*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 IT SHOULD ROT AND DIE IN HEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ONEONEONE111

If you're bashing something like a n00b and not typing maturely... I beg of you, don't post. Keep it to yourselves and leave the rest of us in peace.

Spare us, damn it!

My least favorite subjects of bashing are bashing of people such Gina.

C'mon, she's such a sweetie! She's kind, cute... But no. Alex-fangirls just pissed at her and bash, bitching at her.

Bob, what a sweetie. You know how he gets treayed by people most of the time? Yes, BASHED.

Flora, BASHED. I find how she uses '~' cute. She's a cutie in AWL and DS.

Nami is hated sometimes. C'mon! I know she's cold at first but if you open her up a little, she's so sweet!

So please...

Stop the bashing. Stop the pain.

I'll get bashed for this... But I'm just saying.

Regards,
Hikari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home