Thursday, October 05, 2006

Blah, Blah, Blah (AKA Nonsense)


I've been working on the railroad all the live long day

...

I've forgotten all the lyrics and I don't know what to say.

...

^_^;;

-------------------------------------------------

Currently, I'm working on a one-shot for Ray/Jamie (English) or Leif/Leon. I just need to think of a good title... Suggestions?

---------------------------------------------------

Okay... Remember my last post about HM:DS. Well, I've accidentally started a new file. ^_^;; Going for Flora now. 'Cause glasses people are love <3 style="color: rgb(153, 51, 153);">

Purple: Flora, Nami, Celia, Muffy
Black: Lumina, Leia, MT girls, Witch

A bird shed made of stone has been constructed! Now for the Wood one.

Summer now. The summer music sounds quite 'piratey'. Arrgh...

I need to get a chicken soon. Ugh... Why did I have to buy 5 bags of each crop? I'm overstocked with watering work! Agh! @_@

-----------------------------------------------

I've been listening to Head Automatica for a while. Is it me or do they look like younger generations of the Beatles? o_O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home