Sunday, September 10, 2006

Claire

Huh... I've been talking so much about Gray/Claire rival events, I totally forgot about Claire and her interests! ^_^;; I'll get started right now.

Claire
Lives: Bakery (10 AM - 6PM; Closed Sundays and Holidays)
Summary: A shy and kind girl who runs the bakery next to the forge. Always willing to help out people and usually smiles (unless you give her something she doesn't like). She's very polite and loves all kinds of sweets. You can usually find her in the Bakery but on Sundays when it's closed, she goes to the Super Market to buy ingredients and visits the Library to see her friend, Mary.

Schedule:
Monday - Saturday (Sunny)
7:30 - 9; Goddess Spring
9 -10; Walking to Bakery
10 - 6; Bakery
6 - 10 2nd floor of Bakery

Monday - Saturday (Rain)
6 - 10; 2nd floor of Bakery
10 - 6; Bakery
6 - 10; 2nd floor of Bakery

Sunday
9 - 10; Walking to Super Market
10 - 11; Super Market
11 - 4; Library
4 - 5; Walking to Bakery
5 - 10; 2nd floor of Bakery

Loves: Chocolate Cake
Likes: Strawberries, Milk, Chocolate, Fruit Juice/Latte, All cakes, Cookies, Ice Cream, Strawberry Milk, Tempura, Noodles, Jams (Sweet tooth, huh?), Jewelry (except earrings), Cabbage
Dislikes/Hates: Buckwheat Recipes, Spinich, Fish Recipes and other things that the townfolks dislike such as Golden Lumber, Stone, Weed, Branch

Responses to Gifts
Things She Loves (Chocolate Cake): This is really for me? Thank you so much! I just love it!
Things She Likes: Thank you so much! You're sweet.
Polite Response (Flowers, earrings, ingredients and others...): Thank you very much.
Dislikes... (Buckwheat Recipes, Potato Spinich): Um... Well, thank you.
Hates... (Fish Recipes, Golden Lumber and other junk...): Are you trying to upset people?

Responses That Change With Heart Color (Bakery)
Black: Hello there. Do you need help with anything?
Purple: Are you working hard? Don't overdo things, okay? Take things at your own pace.
Blue: Hi! People in Mineral Town sure are nice, are they? I like this place.
Green: It's really amazing how you run the farm by yourself, (name). Remember to take a small break once in a while when you feel tired.
Yellow: Hello! (name), do you think it's strange for a person like me to like sweets more than anything else?
Orange: Isn't farm work hard? Always remember to ask for help anytime. Are you okay by yourself?
Red: O-Oh, h-hi. I'm nervous? No, I'm really fine. I was just lost in thought about things. I don't think I'll ever stop running the bakery even after I get married. I love baking sweets a lot.

Never Changing Responses:
At the Library: Mary is a very nice person, you know? The books are very helpful here. You must read them for help with farming, right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home