Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Blue Rival Event

What'd be really awesome in a HM game is that besides you, other married couples could have a baby! Also, the babies (including yours) can grow into adults. ^_^ Alas, this is but a dream... I imagine MM characters as the couple's children. ^^ (Look below...)

Gray/Claire - Blue
Louis/Mary - Maria
Ann/Cliff - Leif/Ray
Doctor/Elli - Ellen
Kai/Popuri - Dan
Rick/Karen - Katie

Another Gray/Claire event! BTW, the Bakery is closed on Sundays. Sunday is a common day for days off aren't they? I imagine Claire's outfit to look like Ellen's from Magical Melody. So cute~! Whenever, I imagine Claire's blushing face, I think of Elli's from FoMT. ^.^;

Blue Rival Event:
Enter the Bakery on any day except Sunday. (1pm-4pm)
Gray: Your cakes are really good Claire.
Claire: *music note* Thank you! I'm very happy you like them!
Gray: ...Can I talk to you?
Claire: Of course. Is something wrong?
Gray: ...Sorry about the other day.
Claire: Oh, don't worry about it! It's okay!
Gray: *music note* Thanks but... (...) You know, Grandpa is so hard on me for every little thing!
Claire: Really...?
Gray: I accidently scratched myself and he chews me out, telling me to be more careful. I got mad... I guess I snapped.
I just want to quit. I feel so stupid...
Claire: You shouldn't say that!
Gray: (!)
Claire: Everyone feels like quitting... But, we just need to try hard. You're a great blacksmith, Gray, I know you are.
*music note* And I bet if you keep training, you'll be even better... Even better than Saibara I bet!
Gray: (...) Thanks. I'm really not as good as my grandpa but... I think the time will come. Just keep trying.
Claire: Yep! I know you can!
Gray: (...)
Claire: (!) What's wrong? Your face looks a bit red. Do you have a fever?
Gray: It's nothing...

----------

^.^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home