Saturday, September 23, 2006

HM:DS Progress









Goodness, I'm having so much fun with HM:DS. It's Spring 29 and I made about more than 100,000 G. My hard work mining for jewelry had finally paid off! ^^

Just got the first house extension. The new space looks empty... *needs to hurry up and get the kitchen*

I've order the clock, cabinet, and is currently waiting for the refrigerator.

The music that plays during the 'normal girls' (Forget-Me-Not bachelorettes) heart events is so cute~~

Currently, I have Nami and Muffy at blue. Celia, Lumina, and Flora are at purple. I'll be marrying Nami.

If I had the girl version... I'd marry Gray and Griffin. Maybe Gustafa instead of Griffin... Who knows.

I need to get a barn soon... and a chicken coop. Not to mention I need some grass. @_@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home