Monday, November 06, 2006

Crazy Car

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Presenting three versions of the same picture! XD *nerd*

Also presenting... The text and non-text version of a picture! XD
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

And finally~
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
<3

And now, HM banners!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Marlin and Celia needs luff. ;-;

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yep, Nami's son/Lumina. <3

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And finally, Doctor/Elli! 'Cause it's meant to be~ <3

And I'm currently obsessing Crazy Car by the Silver Boulers. But the whole cra-a-a-azy car thing drives me crazy. >_<

And only part of the lyrics I know are, "Crazy car, you leave me nowhere, leave me nowhere. Actually--" And I'm stuck there. And Nat is so cute~ And David too. <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home