Sunday, September 10, 2006

Shippings

Been wanting to do this for a while now... Hiro from Fruits Basket. Ain't he cute? XD



Man, I'm in HM Heaven... This site has such cute doujinshi, I died...

HM Shippings...

HM:Magical Melody
Reon (or is it Leon?)/Jamie x Ellen
Azuma/Alex x Ellen - It reminds me of Doctor/Elli.
Reon x Tina - Personally I like Jamie more as a boy.

HM:MFoMT
Gray x Claire - Obviously. >_>
Gray x Claire x Cliff - Again, obviously. Please look at the top of this page for the reason~~.
Doctor x Elli - Ah, the classic...
Cliff x Claire - My first MFoMT ship before Gray x Claire won me.

HM:AWL
Lumina x Nami's Son (I decided to name him Kevin.) - Age difference much? Yes, but I like it.

Is it me or would Gray look adorable with glasses? Especially when I imagine him and Claire in an AU setting which is the old teacher-student relationship. Whenever I think of Gray as a teacher, I think of him with glasses.

Song: For Fruits Basket - Yui Horie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home