Thursday, September 14, 2006

Fanfics and Ouran

Ah, yes...

Claire's birthday is Fall 29th, BTW.

Another one of my fantasies is that in Mineral Town, Louis could also be a teacher who has Gotz building a small classroom in the Empty Lot where you build a Town Cottage in MFoMT.

Yes, I am a strange person, why do you ask?

Life Isn't Perfect New
Not all stories have a happy ending. Some are dark with tales of discrimination, sexual situations such as rape, abuse, murder, and death. Maybe his story wasn't close to
those themes but it didn't end happily ever after.
(One-sided Marlin/Celia; AWL; Angst; PG)
Whoa... My first attempt at angst. o.o

Jealous
(Gray/Claire; MFoMT; Drabble; PG-13)

Cookies
It wasn't that hard to make cookies. All that were needed were some flour, eggs, sugar, butter, a rolling pin and an oven. Not that hard, right? Oh, how wrong could he be...
(Gray/Claire; MFoMT; PG)

Why yes, I am obsessed with Gray/Claire, why do you ask? :D

Damn, my laptop's screwed up and I might have to get a new one. Why is that bad? I have to gather all the files I worked so hard to get all over again! Damn it!

Currently, I'm on another computer in the house. Well, I have Harvest Moon: DS to look forward to getting to tomorrow.

Also obsessed with Ouran High School Host Club right now. As well as the theme song Sakura Kiss. I keep listening to it over and over again... Ugh... @_@

Song: Sakura Kiss - Chieco Kawabe

And BTW... I have absolutely no idea when I'll ever post Claire's heart events.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home