Friday, September 08, 2006

Orange Rival Event

So far, I'm totally hooked on Aly and AJ's Rush. @_@ Too addicting! And yay, I'm finally off my school for the weekend. :D

Now for Gray/Claire's final rival event. ^^ This is like a mixture of Gray's Yellow Heart Event Doctor/Elli and Mary/Gray's Orange rival events.

Orange Rival Event:
Triggered by going to Mother's Hill Summit on a sunny Thursday. (7pm - 10pm)

Claire: Did you want to talk about something Gray?
Gray: Well... Can I ask you something?
Claire: Of course you can. What is it?
Gray: ...Are you going to live in Mineral Town forever?
Claire: Well of course! It's so peaceful... People here are very kind and I love running the bakery!
Gray: *music note* That's good. Claire...
Claire: Yes?
Gray: I've just wanted to say that... I've fallen in love with you.
Claire: (!) Wh-What? (Blushing so cutely... <3>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home